25/02/2016 - October – December 2015
(Numbers prior 1 August 2015 are for Sensys Traffic AB stand alone)
- Net sales amounted to SEK 178.7 million (58.7)
- Order intake amounted to SEK 186.4 million (114.5)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 37.7 million (20,7)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 21.4 million (20.5)
- The operating margin was 12.0 per cent (34.8)
- The profit after taxation totalled SEK 19.9 million (16.3)
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, totalled SEK 0.03 (0.03)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 7.4 million (17.4)
January – December 2015
(Consolidated numbers from August to December 2015 only. Numbers prior 1 August 2015 are for Sensys Traffic AB stand alone)
- Acquisition of Gatso Beheer BV forming Sensys Gatso Group effective from August 1st, 2015
- Net sales amounted to SEK 397.8 million (160.6)
- Order intake amounted to SEK 292.4 million (166.2)
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 75.7 million (35.4)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 48.7 million (34.6)
- The operating margin was 12.2 per cent (21.5)
- The profit after taxation totalled SEK 40.9 million (27.3)
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution, totalled SEK 0.07 (0.05)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 34.7 million (33.5)
CEO, Torbjörn Sandberg comments
Transforming the business – the new Sensys Gatso
Looking back at 2015 we continued to deliver on our strategic priorities and we have a clear roadmap of initiatives to continue executing on our strategy to leverage on our global customer reach and a broad product portfolio. In order to meet our ambition to become an even more focused and efficient software and services company, Sensys Gatso aims at reducing costs and improving financial performance in the Dutch and Swedish operations by launching cost reduction and efficiency program. The program will be reaching full effect in the first quarter of 2017.
The key to future success is to continue landing services contracts and broaden our services business whilst transforming the organization to become an efficient software and services company. Our ambition is that half of the Group’s sales shall, within 2 – 3 years, come from software and services in the areas of safe rural roads, managed highways and sustainable cities.
I believe we have considerable opportunities to continuously improve the business in 2016, even if the short term outlook will be affected by the transformation program and post acquisition effects.
Invitation to presentation for press and analysts
On 25 February at 09:30, CEO Torbjörn Sandberg and CFO Niki Gatsonides will present the report and answer questions in an audio cast. The presentation can be followed on the Internet via the link on Sensys Gatsos’ website: www.sensysgatso.com. It is also possible to listen to the presentation and ask questions by phone, via the following numbers:
Sweden: +46 (0)8 50 33 64 34
USA: +1 631 510 7498
UK: +44 (0) 8 444 933 800
Password: 49721386 or Sensys.
Please call ten minutes before the time specified.
This is information that Sensys Gatso Group AB (publ) must publish pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 25 February 2016 at 08:30.
For further information please contact:
Torbjörn Sandberg, CEO
+46 76 843 43 76
About Sensys Gatso
Sensys Gatso is a global leader in traffic management solutions for nations, cities and fleet owners. Sensys Gatso has subsidiaries in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the USA, and a branch office in the United Arab Emirates. The Sensys Gatso Group’s shares are listed at NASDAQ Stockholm. The Group has 154 employees and is the result of a merger of Sensys Traffic AB and Gatso Beheer B.V. following Sensys Traffic’s acquisition of Gatso Beheer. For further information, visit www.sensysgatso.com